- Weekly presentation from Kirsten Do
- Project share from Arielle and Hannah
- Recap on Mobile Considerations & Senses in Apps lecture
- Share resources for Learn Sketch and Sketch Documentation
- InVision Walk through
- Students share their work. Email your PDF to Nika at start of class. Your partner will lead the discussion during your critique and answer the following:
- Which version is the most successful? Why?
- Which is the least successful? Why?
- Do the versions utilize the mobile specific conventions we’ve looked at? Specifically which ones?
- What can be improved upon?
- Are the desktop and mobile versions different? How can each be pushed into a specific experience?
- What could your partner add to help make the mobile experience more specific to the text? What about more specific to mobile?
- Do you have any ideas on how your partner could use the 5 senses to help define a mobile experience?
- What built in phone functionalities can help enhance the text?
- What is the point of the reading? Is there a narrative in any of the designs?
- Revise your mobile design to utilize either sight, touch, smell, hearing, tase, or location or some combination of these. Think about how to cultivate a narrative through the use of typography and your interaction. Make 1 sketch for this in InVision to show how it can work.