- Pick a partner to be your discussion leader. As you present your final, your partner will help the class contribute meaningful comments.
- Students presents drafts to class. Class discusses what’s working, what’s missing, and what can make it better
- Questions to consider:
- Is the presentation format communicating your idea effectively?
- Is the presentation as beautiful as your app?
- Does the presentation communicate a lot of information visually and logistically?
- After your presentation, do I know exactly what you mean?
- Does the app itself maintain enough design to show how it works, what it looks like, and how it can develop?
- Continue working on your presentations. Come to next class with any loose ends and questions for the final.